Cooking Without Drying Out!
You’d be hard-pressed to find a person today that does not know the name Wolfgang Puck. Puck was born in Austria in the year 1949, where, as he grew learned cooking from his mother. He later moved on to France working as an apprentice chef to numerous fine restaurants until he relocated to the US in 1973.
Since moving to the US Puck has taken his career from Indianapolis to Los Angeles where he opened the restaurant Spago on the Sunset strip and then one Beverly Hills. His ambitions didn’t stop with restaurants and has gone on to become a part-time actor, the co-founder of the Lazaroff Charitable Foundation and to develop kitchen appliances.
One of the latest appliances to come out of Puck’s kitchens are two versions of a pressure oven, one with a rotisserie function and one without. The uniqueness of this oven comes in the fact that it can be completely sealed and thereby pressurized to keep moisture from escaping the food and to infuse flavor. This machine was 2 ½ years in development and is now available to the general public.
Below is a complete rundown of all the features and benefits contained in this latest brainchild of Wolfgang Puck.
To get more information, read more customer reviews or to order simply click on an image below of a new window will open to fulfill your request.
Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Details:
- This new technology combines the precepts of a pressure cooker with an oven allowing you to cook faster with food being moister and more flavorful.
- Can speed up cooking times by up to 70%’. For example roast pork and beef are cooked in about 50% of the normal time and poultry in about a third.
- The machine includes six cooking functions which include warming, toasting, broiling, roasting, baking and on one model a rotisserie.
- Comes with racks, baking pans, drip pan with rotisserie accessories on the rotisserie model.
- Odds are that this machine will become your new oven of choice when cooking family meals.
- The pressurization ability incorporated into the machine makes it almost impossible to dry out your meals.
- The standard pressure oven currently enjoys a 3.6 star out of 5 customer rating and the rotisserie version a 4.5 rating.
- Comes with an expanded recipe book.
- Includes free shipping.
- Includes a one-year warranty.
Now that you’ve seen what the machine can do you might also like to know what real people are saying about it once they purchased it. Here’s a representative comment from an individual that purchased the rotisserie version of this oven.
I love it
I cooks almost everything, the flavor is locked in the food. tastes great, the oven is easy to clean. It does most than my big oven ever did and saves me money. I also bought induction cooking tops. Don’t use the old stove/oven for any thing. I love the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven.
You might also be asking yourself if there any minuses to this machine and you would be correct in doing so. The thing that appears to be the main complaint most often cited is that surfaces on this oven get hot. This condition has to be expected though since the oven uses heating elements to do the cooking and this invariably causes a small oven to heat up.
There you have it the features, the benefits and the ups and downs of the pressure oven. To get more information, read more customer reviews or to order simply click on an image below of a new window will open to fulfill your request.
See It In Action!