KitchenAid, A Name You Can Depend On.
Kitchenaid is a brand of countertop appliance that is currently produced by the Whirlpool Corporation. Kitchenaid is also a name that has been around since the year 1919 and was originally part of the Hobart Corporation. Kitchenaid has also been a name that has always been associated with superior quality and great designs. As a matter fact Kitchenaid is one of the few Brands to hold a trademark for its mixers unique shape.
Their convection oven is another in a long line of fine in countertop appliances designed to save time, money and also energy. This countertop oven will bring you all the features of your large oven along with the ability to use forced air convection to do your cooking. This alone can cut your cooking temperatures by 25°or your cooking times between 25 – 30% saving you time and/or energy.
Now let’s take a look at just what the Kitchenaid appliance will do for you in the kitchen.
To dig deeper into the Kitchenaid convection oven, read the customer reviews or to purchase the oven simply click on the image or link below and a new window will open to provide you with further information and a buying opportunity.
To dig deeper into individual machine specifics check out the information below.
Kitchenaid Oven Features and Benefits:
- As mentioned earlier this convection oven will give you full-Size oven performance only in a much smaller package.
- The interior of the oven is made of a nonstick surface which will make cleanup easier and faster.
- The oven is able handle 2 – 12 inch pizzas at a time, thereby making those quick meals even quicker.
- A large viewing window has been designed into the oven for easy viewing of your food as it is cooking.
- The oven gives you the ability to convection bake and broil at temperatures of up to 450° F as well as using conventional baking, broiling, toasting and warm up functions. This provides you with a lot of options when preparing your food.
- A full length easy to clean stainless steel crumb tray has been provided as well as a 60 minute timer.
- Two adjustable stainless steel racks are also part of the oven adding to the flexibility of the oven.
Now we can see that the features are great, but what exactly do real people think of this Kitchenaid oven once they purchased it and have had a chance to use it? Well the results are in and according to people that took time to leave reviews over 54% of them gave it a 3 star or higher rating, with many of them saying they would buy it again. Here is a comment that is reflective of buyer sentiment.
By Appraiser Steve
Haven’t used it enough to rate it 5 stars, yet. Everything cooked or baked so far has come out fine. It does look good on the counter top, but is a little larger than I need. It’s not so big that it overwhelms you however. I ran it on broil for 30 minutes and then bake for an additional 30 minutes out on the back patio to burn off the manufacturing oils/process. I highly recommend doing this outside as the smell is not pleasant. This seemed to take care of any additional odors. Will add to the review at a later date after baking a chicken or cookies in it.
To dig deeper into the Kitchenaid convection oven, read the customer reviews or to purchase the oven simply click on the image or link above and a new window will open to provide you with further information and a buying opportunity.