Not To Mention Loads Of Features.
The Cuisinart Company was founded in 1971 by Carl Southeimer and was later acquired by Conair Corporation in 1981. Since its founding the brand name has come to signify quality and productivity in kitchen appliances. As a matter fact the name Cuisinart has now become the generic title for any food processor, no matter the manufacturer. A Cuisinart convection oven is just one of the many fine small kitchen appliances manufactured by the company.
These ovens combine both attractive styling and price to bring to you a highly desirable kitchen appliances. Whether you’re baking a chicken, broiling fish or just toasting bread you’ll be amazed at the ease of use provided by the state of the art controls. Add to that the Exact Heat sensor that maintains an even temperature in the oven to give you a perfect cooking experience every time and you have a countertop oven that stands above much of the crowd.
To look into the Cuisinart convection ovens further, to read some of the great customer reviews or to jump in and purchase one of these ovens, simply click on the machines image below and a new window will open to provide you with the requested information.
You can dig into the specifics of these ovens further below.
Cuisinart TOB-135 Details:
- This oven brings with it a 0.6 cubic foot cooking capacity, which is big enough to toast six slices of bread or to bake a medium size chicken.
- The oven provides baking, broiling, toasting, convection cooking, bagel toasting, reheat and defrost controls that are all conveniently located on the front of the machine.
- The heat sensor included in the oven provides a function called shade control, which will maintain a perfect oven temperature.
- The footprint of the machine is a mere 19” x 10.7” x 10.9” and weighs 14 lbs.
- The nonstick surface on the interior walls of the oven makes cleanup a snap.
- The oven is definitely a quick warm up oven, reaching operating temperature in just a few minutes.
- It is versatile enough to be used in place of your large oven many times, thereby reducing energy consumption and the amount of heat that will be pumped in your kitchen.
- Comes with a limited three-year warranty.
As usual we are going to take a look at what actual users are saying about this oven. Well their words couldn’t speak louder! Over 88% of the folks that purchased the Cuisinart convection oven give it a 4 star or higher rating and said that they would recommend it to others. Getting 88% of people to agree on anything these days is almost impossible, but it has been accomplished here with this convection oven.
Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Details:
The Chefs Convection Toaster Oven increases both the size and the abilities above that of the TOB-135. The size of this oven has been increased to .95 cubic feet and the cooking functions have been increased from 9 to 15. Here’s a complete breakdown.
- Comes complete with 1875 W of cooking power.
- Has an interior light
- Its .95 cubic feet of cooking space is enough to hold a 13 inch pizza as well as a standard 9” x 13” cooking pan.
- This oven has incorporated a total of 15 cooking functions with some of the new functions including speed convection and dual cook.
- A trademarked Exact Heat Sensor has been included to ensure that an even temperature is always maintained.
- Always Even Toast Shade Control will make sure that your toast will come out the same even color time after time and is capable of toasting nine slices at once.
- Also has an adjustable two hour timer and shut off.
- The digital display with its large backlit screen make it easy to set and use this oven.
- Comes with a door sensor, pullout crumb tray, easy clean nonstick interior and a brushed stainless steel form.
- The limited three-year warranty takes the worry out of ownership.
- Has been given a five star rating by consumers.
Cuisinart CSO-300N Details:
Cuisinart’s Combo + Steam Oven is their newest offering and is truly unique in that it has added the functions of a professional steam oven to a countertop unit. This makes it possible to cut cooking time by as much as 40%. This will also make it possible to not only steam or poach, it also means that you can use it in combination to both broil or bake. Here’s the complete overview.
- The oven offers .6 cubic feet of cooking space, which means that you will be able to cook a 12 inch pizza all the way up to a 4.5 pound chicken.
- Contains a specialized technology for bread proofing which allows you to bake and proof breads faster and better.
- Contains unmatched steam broil and bake functions with 120 minutes of uninterrupted steam possible.
- The removable reservoir is capable of holding up to 47 ounces of water.
- You’ll also cook healthier because using steam requires no oils.
- Use of steam also increases the retention of moisture, which means that your foods will not dry out when reheating them.
- Has all the functions and abilities of a conventional toaster oven.
- Comes complete with a drip tray, broiling rack, crumb tray, baking pan and a wire rack.
- The size of the oven is 18” x 15.5” x 10.75” and weighs 24.2 pounds.
- The oven size is 18” x 15.5” x 10.75” and weighs 24.2 pounds.
- Comes with a limited three-year warranty.
Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Oven And Grill Details:
To look into the Cuisinart convection ovens further, to read some of the great customer reviews or to jump in and purchase one of these ovens, simply click on the machines image above and a new window will open to provide you with the requested information.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]